Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cocktail Nation 348 Classic TV Favourites

This weeks show came about in funny way I was cruising around Sydney and for some reason my ipod got stuck in alphabetical order and every song was a theme and it took me a while to notice and when I realized what happened I knew that this was a sign of what show I should produce for you. So this week a all tv theme show from the fifties sixties and seventies. and I have an interview with two of the most prolific theme composers. www.cocktailnation.net Lalo Schifrin- Mission Impossible Theme Lalo Schifrin - Mannix Billy May- The Odd Couple Nelson Riddle -My Three Sons Al Caiola Man- From Uncle Al Caiola- The Mod Squad Theme Morton Stevens- Hawaii Five o Si Zentner- The Fugitive Theme Neal Hefti- Batman Peggy Lee- Bewitched Warren Barker- 77 Sunset Strip Jackie Gleason -Theme From The Honeymooners The City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra-Star Trek Theme John Barry-The Human Jungle The Ventures- Twilight Zone Si Zentner- Mr Lucky Liberty Soundtrack Orchestra- Burke's Law Suite