Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cocktail Nation 143-Brad Parker and the Mayor

This week on the lounge and exotica podcast show we talk to Brad Parker from Tiki Shark and find out about his get out jail free card because of his Mayoral Connections! Some New Music from Mr Ho and find out how you can get this track for free!


I have lots of very swank events to attend across the globe, and our free advice column, ask Koop so join me as we suit up and and explore the world of swank.


www.cocktailnation.net




The Mike Flowers Pops - Wonderwall


Cal Tjader-Soul Sauce


Waitiki 7-Totem Pole


Robert Drasden-Siren Song


Combustible Edison- Dior


Mr Ho's Orchestrotica-The Breeze & I


Tiki Joe’s Ocean Hawaii Blue


Walk The Plank-Salsa Rojo


Earle Hagen - I Spy Theme


Annie Ross- Everything I've Got


Jimmy Vargas-Nude on a Swing


Tikiyaki Orchestra -Bachelor No 1


John Barry - Lovers


Astrud Gilberto-Goodbye Sadness


Tony Bennett -How Insensitive