Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life in the Penthouse-Interesting people on the phone-Diana Holt

Well it's been a busy week in the Penthouse, Sunday night I had a photo shoot, which I hope to have the images back later this week then I was invited to a lobby groups fundraiser where our former Prime Minister John Howard was speaking. It was an excellent night and the food was very good, mind you at these kind of things they always put the bite on you for the cash afterwards, but it was a good cause so Kooper didn't mind coughing up a grand for the group.
Today I spoke on the phone to a Sydney Gal called Diana Holt. What a voice and what a story which I will share with you on the weekend in the latest edition of the Cocktail Nation, meantime check out her website www.dianaholt.com
Tomorrow it's a quick round of golf, voice some commercials for Hyundai and then put the show together so my friday night is free!

Chat soon

KK