Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cocktail Nation 67-Kooper digs a Vegas Tiki Bar

Koop Kooper back again with another jam packed show as we head to Vegas to check out a brand new tiki bar and to find out about the incredible polynesian art there.....some new releases from Hard Case crime...some cool events to attend and the swank music to dig as you cruise there...like a sneak peek from the new SG sound album that was just emailed to me from the band.

www.cocktailnation.net

SG Sound -Escapade Velocity

Combustible Edison-Cry me a River

Frank Sinatra - Put Your Dreams Away

Ivor Slaney - Window Gazing

Waitiki- Magic Islands

Nick de Caro & Orchestra - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me

Spy Fi -Illya's theme

Machine-Hexotica

Estrellita Del Sur - Bongoson

Henri Rene - Whispering

Mark Copeland-You'd be so nice to come home to

Jackie Gleason - But Not for Me

Diana Krall-Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry

Martini Kings-Bongo Mambo

The Alan Tews Orchestra & Chorus - Let's Fly