Saturday, December 1, 2007

Cocktail Nation Podast starts in December

Kooper Podcast Lounge music show coming to an ipod near you

Well, after a long time planning and buying some decent studio equipment I can finally announce that my lounge music podcast will hit the air this month.
It's taken a while to get it together but I am proud to say that the show, which will be called "The Cocktail Nation" will play a mixture of old and new lounge music with interviews and information about the current lounge/retro scene across the world.
It will be a weekly show broadcast from my Sydney Penthouse and it will be one hour long. I'll shoot you some more details as soon as it is all locked in.
At this stage this will be the official website of the show so I'd be very keen to get your feedback and requests.
Stay Hep
Kooper